Indigo Ajrakh Fabric - Jangla design
Hand block printed cotton fabric dyed using natural dyes.
- Color: Indigo base with black and maroon color prints
- Handcrafted Consciously and Ethically
- Dyed using indigo and rust iron
- 100% Eco-friendly and Vegan
- Made in India
- Ajrakh 3 Kaam print
- 100% Cotton
- Skin friendly
- Hand wash separately
- Do not soak
- Dry under shade inside out
Fabric Width: 44 inches.
*If you wish to get a kurta or dress customized in this fabric, you can connect with us through whatsapp. We'd love to custom make it for you!
*Slight variation in colour from the visible product image is possible.
There are times when a camera or a computer monitor can't match perspective of an eye.
*Few Handmade imperfections might be seen that enhances the beauty of all things handmade.